The Daring Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*crickets*

5 posters

Go down

*crickets* Empty *crickets*

Post  Etarus Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 am

Ok, not only has in-game become increasingly quiet, these boards are a bit dusty.

So a little Eta update, currently back in Ohio (ZOMG its friggin HOT!), looking for a house (with at least one nice rock in the yard) and busy PVP'ing whilst learning my new job....

EDIT: Also thinking of taking Eta Horde side (let's face it when Cata rolls out you'll all have goblins anyway) and KT Horde needs all the help they can get. Draann if you would switch ebs to full privileges then I can move Eta easily.

Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

*crickets* Empty Re: *crickets*

Post  Draann Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Etarus wrote: Draann if you would switch ebs to full privileges then I can move Eta easily.

I've cancelled my account a few weeks ago and very soon will have no playing time available. I will sign for another month in the near future to complete brewfest and Halloween holidays to get my 310% proto drake, just in case I ever decide to return after Cataclysm.

Just giving you guys a heads up. Had a great time playing with you all, good luck in your future projects both in game and outside of it.

I'll be a constant visitor to these boards so we can keep in touch. Peace!
Draann
Draann
Admin

https://daringblades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Etarus Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Welp, I will be around and will always have one char as a Daring Blade, after all, daring is the only way to play!

Taking Eta to the dark side (if I can find a good guild-horde-side.) My rogue is on Rexxar, and that server makes me appreciate the KT folks.

Keep us updated on the bambino, and tell Slot I have become a PVP snob!
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriellex Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I plan on doing Brewfest and Hallow's End too, hopefully I'll see you around

Eriellex

Back to top Go down

Post  Etarus Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 am

Yay Erie!
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hales Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

While it is not unexpected, this sort of "goodbye" stuff still makes me a bit teary-eyed ... By far I've had the most connection with this group of people but I went through a similar thing with a family guild in EQ as we all moved along...

I will check these boards as well and if you PM me here it sends an email to me so I know if you do such a thing Wink

Keep in touch!

EDIT: wtf, Eta passed me on posts!!! It would be cheese for me to post again just to increment my count...

On that note, anyone playing starcraft 2? While I'm barely playing, the campaign was fun and I"m starting to re-learn the protoss ... warp gates .. zomg ...
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriellex Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:56 pm

I thought the campaign was great. Haven't done any multiplayer yet, scared to. I'm just fine playing the computer..

Eriellex

Back to top Go down

Post  Draann Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 am

I thought about buying it, but guess what, Blizzard released a translated, localized version for brazilians, and you can only play in the localized battle.net (latin america only). Then I decided to wait for a crack and download a cheesy version eventually, since I wont be able to play with my north-sided friends.

QQ!
Draann
Draann
Admin

https://daringblades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Etarus Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 am

space adventures never interested me...I like terra firma (sp?).

Besides they won't let me take rocks on-board...and there are no cool cutting edge capes to be had...

EDIT: BUT I am playing Angry Birds via iPHONE! so much fun Smile
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

*crickets* Empty Just when I think I'm out...

Post  Chopperr Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

I've been dragged back in by a good friend. Well, maybe he's evil. Either way, I'm running around in KT again.
So if you're around say Hi, and throw me an Invite Smile
I leave Iraq in a couple months. I can't wait. I should start flying around again tomorrow. I'm kinda excited.
So I guess that means I'll be playing the Cataclysm with everyone Smile
-Dan
Chopperr
Chopperr

http://www.chopperdan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hales Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Draann wrote:I thought about buying it, but guess what, Blizzard released a translated, localized version for brazilians, and you can only play in the localized battle.net (latin america only). Then I decided to wait for a crack and download a cheesy version eventually, since I wont be able to play with my north-sided friends.

QQ!

Yes, the region limitation is generating a lot of noise - I'm hoping they drop the region thing or allow you to change regions - I understand it is an attempt to minimize server load but that stuff usually works its way out.

As far as rocks go - I haven't found any rocks you can use as weapons though there are piles of rocks you can shoot and destroy affraid
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Post  Etarus Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Chopp, Draann has become the meanie poopie pants GM again. He's the only one that can invite EVEN though he's never on!

And Hales I am crying, no comment on the "cutting edge Capes" ...and I thought it was SO clever!
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum