The Daring Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going on R&R!

2 posters

Go down

Going on R&R! Empty Going on R&R!

Post  Chopperr Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and update...
It's been a crazy few months. I was in a helicopter crash. I'm ok... I broke my right pinky finger in 2 places. One of the joints had a peice of bone chip off. I had to have 2 pins installed in my finger. I was in a cast for about 6 weeks. My knee took 7 stitches, and almost healed. I've recently moved north. I was in Balad, Iraq, now I'm in Mosul.
I'm days away from going on R&R leave. Through all of the accident stuff, and dealing with death and other things, I had my shining light. My beautiful baby girl. She will be 1 year old on the 12th of July.
I've been away from her for the past 8 months. It's going to be amazing to see how a 1 year old can bring a large man like myself to a crying fool in zero seconds flat Smile
I'm having a party on the 17th... If any of you are in the New Hampshire area during that time, drop me a line. I will hook you up with directions we can have a drink or 20!
I'm sad to hear about the guild not continuing. I'm not surprised however, nothing lasts forever. I haven't decided if I'm coming back to play WoW. I've gone without it for a year now and my daughter should be able to take up most of my time. I'm sure my wife would liek to see me every now and then too.
As soon as I get back into Iraq I hope to start flying again. My hand just needs a little more strength in it.
I wish you all the best, and a happy belated 4th of July!
-Dan
Chopperr
Chopperr

http://www.chopperdan.net

Back to top Go down

Going on R&R! Empty Re: Going on R&R!

Post  Etarus Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Chopp stay safe, and give that baby girl a hug for me on her birthday! We July people are special )
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum