The Daring Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hales' Music...

3 posters

Go down

Hales' Music... Empty Hales' Music...

Post  Hales Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey Everyone,

I have been playing music for 25 years or so (good lord) It is just a hobby, I've never focused enough to make it into anything more than that. I have played in some bands but for me I'm more interested in writing for myself as a creative outlet... Something everyone should have.

But it is something nice to share as well. So, I have been putting back together my music page which was lost when i transfered domain names and hosting companies. The first thing I've put up there is a little song I composed for my dog, Gage, who passed away a few years back. I then added images and created a little movie.

I'm curious how it works for people so if you feel inclined, check it out and let me know if you have any problems. You WILL need quicktime 7 to play it. I think if it fails there will be a link to download from apple if you care enough to Razz

I've noticed a problem with firefox when loading it one time. The movie played but no sound. I re-loaded the page and it worked fine. I don't know if this was just a glitch or not, but there is music there, if you don't hear it something is wrong Razz

One final note, I pay for the bandwidth (yes, broken record) so just keep the access to our little family. Thanks!

http://www.brianhales.com/music/gage.html
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Hales' Music... Empty Re: Hales' Music...

Post  Etarus Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Wow, that was awesome! Really beautiful music and the Video was gorgeous too.

*hug*
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Draann Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:59 am

Trying to make Opera work with this. Rolling Eyes
It's a nice browser, but sometimes it sucks when we come to plug-ins.
Draann
Draann
Admin

https://daringblades.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hales Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Ok, I'll look at making a flash movie perhaps.
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down