The Daring Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age Of Conan

3 posters

Go down

Age Of Conan Empty Age Of Conan

Post  Hales Mon May 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey All,

So, I'm playing around with age of conan and have a conqueror named Hales, and just formed the daring blades guild cheers

We are on the Zug server, if anyone wants to try it out let me know!

So far, it is a lot of fun because it is completely new and different. I'm not 100% positive about the staying power of the game, but I've been enjoying it quite a bit for now. Hales is a tank type; the combat in the game is very dynamic especially tanking is sort of like herding cats.

The interesting guild aspect is when you have 24 people in your guild you can build your own village which is pretty cool.

I don't think there is a working email system in the game yet and plenty of bugs *lol* You can send me an in game tell (whisper) or PM me here or post here if you want in on the daring blades, barbarian style.

And decapitating creatures is fun!

P.S. I have no plans of quitting WoW at this moment. I just have been bored with the same old same old for so long; the expansion will be a great new breath of life for the game I think.
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Age Of Conan Empty Re: Age Of Conan

Post  Lentus Tue May 27, 2008 6:11 am

I like my "Tempest of Set" lil priest so far. I also tried Necromancer (got some serious lag with this one for some reason, even with the settings dialed down) and a Conqueror (the way he shouts when he fights reminds me of Hales, lol)

I'm still gonna play WoW. I just upgraded Frostii's belt and boots, and am trying to get her some heroic magister's stuff. I may wait until the gem vendor is open, though. (Hales - I converted Lentus to PROT, I wish I had done it earlier!)
Lentus
Lentus

Back to top Go down

Post  Etarus Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 am

Helpful spots, oh and you can retrain skills/feats:

nice retrain info

feat planner

training professions/trades whatever its called

cat
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hales Thu May 29, 2008 3:13 am

Just a quick update. The game now has email working which you access from the trader which is also the AH and bank Wink

If you end up playing on the server give Hales or Heiser an email or whisper!
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Post  Lentus Thu May 29, 2008 6:59 am

Cool, I was wanting a talent calculator (or feat calc whatever)

That Herald I started is wayyyy too fun. I love the descriptions on the skills (like Burn to Death, that one is hilarious)

edit - I'm still having graphics probs with the class, though. When I come out of polymorph (the demon form that kinda looks like a predator), sometimes it changes my hair color to blond. Also, sometimes the burning arcane rune effect persists after the spell. This doesnt bother me so much on the home PC, but unfortunately the laptop has trouble with particle effects Crying or Very sad The hair fix may be to hit the interface options and turn on helmets, then turn it off. For the burning runes, the only way i've dropped it is to cast the polymorph again (its on a short timer).

We'll see if I can stick to a class Razz

Last edit i swear! Do we have a place where we can share screenshots? I took a couple of myself being dwarfed by a GM named Slayer (lvl 100, kinda looked like a Guardian but with Elixir of Giant Growth applied)
Lentus
Lentus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hales Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 pm

I've been thinking of creating a little "log" of my adventures in the game as it is so new and so much crazy stuff happens - like today, some guy named "toiletpaper" was asking in ooc if there were any "serious" guilds recruiting ... lmfao. Yea, but only people you wouldn't wipe your a$$ with.

I'll see what I can figure out for a method to share stuff.

Brian...
Hales
Hales

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Peabo use fire, people die. Fire bad

Age Of Conan Peabo_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Etarus Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:48 am

Back on Thursday, sigh ....having AoC withdrawal.

Eta (aka Sodina AoC overhealing priestess of Mitra)

Smile
Etarus
Etarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum